K2 Skate support
Need Help?Contact K2 Skate Directly
K2 Skate1 Westside Drive, Unit 7Toronto, ON M9C 1B2
K2 Skate Customer ServiceEmail: Customer ServicePhone: 1-877-393-7049
Hours of Operation9am to 6pm EST (Mon-Thurs)9am to 5pm EST (Friday)
K2 SKATES RETURN POLICY
FOR PURCHASES FROM K2SKATES.COM
If your order was fulfilled directly from K2 Skates please contact K2 Skates Customer Service. A K2 Service Rep will happily provide you with an RMA # for you to submit your product for warranty inspection.
After receiving an RMA # from K2, ship all warranty returns to:
1 Westside Dr. Unit #7
If you send in your warranty return without contacting K2 Customer Service, we will be unable to process your warranty return request. Exact product replacement depends on inventory availability.
*Consumer is responsible for shipping charges to mail back warranty returns.
- All items have a 30-day money-back guarantee
- Items must be in new/unused condition with original packaging and hangtags
- Only defective product may be returned after use or without hangtags
- For defective warranty returns, please reference our Warranty Section
Please allow two (2) to three (3) weeks from product arrival for processing.
Refunds typically appear on credit card accounts one (1) billing cycle from the original date of purchase.
If your return was a gift, the credit will go to the original purchaser of the item.
If your K2 Skates product was purchased from a local retailer rather than from k2skates.com, you must bring your product back to the retailer.
Please do not contact K2 Skates regarding returning a product that you purchased from a retailer. We are only able to accept returns for products that were purchased from k2skates.com and were fulfilled and shipped directly by K2.
THE FINE PRINT
Additional information for purchases from k2skates.com
- To exchange K2 Skates products, please follow our return instructions above and then place a second order through k2skates.com.
RETURN SHIPPING CHARGES
- You are required to cover all return shipping charges, unless the item(s) arrived damaged or in defective condition or you received a mis-shipment.
DAMAGED ITEMS OR MIS-SHIPMENTS
- Please contact your order fulfiller to set up a replacement shipment. In these cases, the order fulfiller will cover the cost of the return shipment.
- If products do not meet the conditions outlined in our Return Policy, they may be rejected. In these cases, the returned products will be shipped back to you and no refund will be issued.
- Likewise, if items are returned for warranty replacement and deemed to be damaged due to user error, the items will be returned and no replacement product will be issued.
- Please Contact Us if you have additional questions regarding the rejection of a returned item.